guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H
In this Guide you will learn how to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H, You will use the external hardware keys of the device to restore it to its original settings. It is very important to learn how to hard reset your Android Smartphone, As this operation can solve many problems, The hard reset operation can remove the pattern lock and user code, Fix many force close errors, and repair hang on logo problem.
Before you Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H:
– The Hard Reset operation will delete all your saved data on your phone, So make a backup first.
– Charge your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos battery to be at least at 75% of charging level.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H Hard Reset / Factory Reset Steps:
– Turn your phone off, Wait until it is completely off.
– Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
– When the Samsung Logo appears on screen, Release the Power button only.
– Wait until the Android System Recovery menu appears on screen:
Reboot system now
Apply update from ADB
Apply update from external storage
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Apply update from cache
– Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
– The confirmation message will appear on screen:
Confirm wipe of all user data?
THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE.
– Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume Down button.
– Once again, Press the Power button to start the Hard Reset operation.
– You will see the Wiping data steps on screen.
– After the Hard Reset is done, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– All you have to do now is to press the Power button only.
– The Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H will be rebooted.
– When the device is completely on, You can start using it, And customizing its settings.