xiaomi mi4c stockrom
a. Up by Mi-recovery:
an effective way when the machine fails, no longer inside the operating system, but the downside is mandatory copied rom files available in memory and must be changed before updating. zip, data may be lost.
– Step 1: Phone power off, press VOL + POWER to enter recovery.
– Step 2: Select Language English, Mi-recovery interface appears
– Step 3: Select Install update.zip to system> yes, the machine will automatically up and notice when finished
– Step 4: Back to the main menu and select Wipe & Reset> Wipe all data, then reboot the machine
C. Up rom in recovery mod: not to be used as the operating system, but also helpless Mi-recovery, this way you can create a backup nandroid contingency reserve.
– Step 1: Copy the ROM to the memory card, the card attached to the machine.
– Step 2: Your Phone into fastboot mode power off by pressing the VOL- + POWER, then connect with pc
– Step 3: decompression tool was downloaded, run the file and then press any key rec.bat to manipulate, after completing the machine will into recovery mod
– Step 4: In the recovery mod, select Wipe and Format Options, then select the item to Install a New Rom
– Step 5: Return to the main menu, select Install Zip> Choose zip from external_sd> rom zip file and select install
– Step 6: Up is complete, reboot the machine is ok. At reboot will be notified Mi-recovery flash back or not, if you select No, the machine will return to Mi-rec, select Yes, disable flash recovery recovery will keep mod.