This page is required by Google Adsense (lawyer’s must have gotten involved)
Here are some things that are obvious to pretty much everyone but we have to state them anyhow…
2. Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you (the visitor) based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
3. You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager for google and/or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info.
Here is some more useless legally required info…
1. We serve ads by both Google.
2. You can visit adsense here: https://www.google.com/adsense.
I think (hope?) that cover’s our bases…
While we are on this topic…
1. We don’t share your email or account info with anyone outside of the https://shareaz.us family (basically myself at present)
2. While we may do some email marketing to you in the future we have yet to and certainly don’t plan on spamming anyone. We are more about providing legitimate services ya’ know… In any case, you can certainly opt-out of that after the first email hits your inbox, if that ever even happens.
3. All payments are processed safely and securely by Paypal. We don’t house any PCI (Payment Card Industry) data on our servers.